With Core team having won various awards in past including the Sea-Trade award in the segment, we are fully prepared to assist / support our clients in entirely.
CS Maritime has an extensive network of business contacts and an un rivaled track record in the offshore oil & gas industry. Having strong commercial and technical competence within the offshore and shipping industries, we have connectivity from S.E. Asia (Singapore) to Middle East (DUBAI), India & Africa, CS Maritime is perfectly placed to continue serving all clients both old and new.
AHTS, PSV, MPSV, DSV, ACCOM Vessel, FPSOs, MOPUs, TLPs, drilling units, FSOs, combined drilling and production units, shuttle tankers, FLNG vessels, regasification units and accommodation units are few of the examples which we can swiftly handle both technically & commercially to assist our clients which includes oil companies, contractors, construction yards and investors active in the offshore oil and gas business.
Our activities in the segment would also cover new-building, conversion, supervision, mobilization, de- mobilization, chartering, sale & purchase and financing transactions and typically involve a combination of the various activities as well:
1. Draft contracts & agreements
2. Negotiations support, commercial advice, mediation and assistance with transaction closing
3. Managing and facilitating formal yard and vessel tenders
4. Managing and facilitating formal vessel sales processes
5. Preparation of commercial proposals and offers
6. Identifying, developing and proposing new business opportunities
7. Introducing new vessel designs to the market and facilitating commercial proposals based on such designs
8. Vessel and yard market screening and selection recommendations