CS Maritime offers quality technical ship management by qualified and experienced marine professionals comprising of and experienced team of superintendents and seafarers.
We will tailor our services to suit the particular needs of the vessel and her owner but our primary objective is to maintain the asset value of the vessel at competitive cost. While doing so we ensure that as far as possible, the vessel is in a state of operational readiness at all times and in compliance with the rules of her classification society, flag state, local environmental regulations and all other governing laws and regulations.
CS Maritime technical ship management team provides:
- Management of maintenance and repair plans
- Shipyard supervision
- Compliance with regulatory agencies
- Coordination of vetting inspections and post-inspection action planning
- Safety and security assessments and awareness training as required
- Internal/external audit corrective action implementation