CS Maritime’s New Building and Conversion Teams offers highly experienced and trained professionals to provide cost-effective supervision of new building projects. The team has successfully executed many projects in past. To cater for all types of ships, we utilize our expertise and network of classification society representatives, motivated engineers and marine surveyors.
Review of Design drawings for Plan Approval Verification of Design Drawings
Verification of documentation Submission of review comments Review of deviations.
Approval of equipment
Project Management – Owners Representation
At CSMS we offer the services for taking up the New Building Project Management at site for the duration of the construction of the above mentioned Vessel in the role of Owners Representative. Various activities and execution plan covered shall include:
- Review of the Technical Specification.
- Site drawing approval for compliance with specification and statutory requirements. Site Vendor
- evaluation and approval of the equipment.
- Purchase specification approval.
- Incoming material inspection and verification. Site Supervision. (Including Inspection and Trials)
- Review of coating system.
- Weekly Progress Report with photographs
- Weekly / Monthly progress meeting with Yard as decided and agreed.
- Site visits in yard of the Project in charge from CS office. Each visits of 2 days at site.
Milestones: CS maritime has experienced personnel who continuously liaise with the Shipyards to ensure that all planned milestones are complied with.
CSM New building and conversion team provides:
Ship design consultancy
Selection of shipyards and block fabrication subcontractors
- Commercial contract
- negotiation Full project
- Specialized paint
- Specialized engine building
- supervision Tank tightness
- and equipment testing
- Steel structural inspections and outfitting
- monitoring After sales service
Liaison between owners, designers, shipyards, classification societies and flag state